What benefits does an infrared sauna have?

Updated: Oct 22, 2021

Hey it’s Himalayan Salt Therapy!


Why do you need it? It is basically better than working out, you burn twice more calories than in a traditional air conditioned environment. Plus it helps tighten the skin….. Hello, yes!


What is an infrared sauna? Unlike your traditional sauna they use infrared lamps to heat up your body directly. Only about 20% of the heat goes to the outside, the other 80% directly heats your body. This allows the heat to penetrate more deeply, which in returns makes you sweat more. The infrared sauna has tons of benefits! I’ll list some of the benefits below.


  • Better sleep

  • Relaxation

  • Detoxification

  • Weight loss

  • Relief from sore muscles

  • Clear and tighten skin

  • Improve circulation

  • Help people with chronic fatigue syndrome


  • A small 10-person study found that people with chronic fatigue syndrome benefited from using an infrared sauna as part of an overall treatment.

  • Another 10-person study found that infrared saunas helped decrease muscle soreness and increase recovery from strength-training sessions.

  • According to one review, several studies have found that infrared light therapy saunas may help reduce blood pressure.

(Healthline.com)

I personally love the sauna , so relaxing!

Come sweat with us!


154 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We are selling local honey and honey sticks! Our honey sticks come in different flavors such as watermelon honey, blueberry honey, chocolate honey, and a few others. Come see us this week to try our n