Salt soap is sometimes called Spa Soap because of how you feel while using it, as well as the luxurious benefits that it gives to the skin. It never hurts to treat yourself once in a while, especially when it comes to improving your skincare. What I love doing after such long days at work adding that extra bit of brightness to my skin, which is an added bonus. It’s all about getting that fresh look and feel. That’s my all time favourite part about skincare. On days where I don’t use a face mask, I love using salt soaps.For those of you who do not have much experience with these fun bars I decided to explain: 8 Reasons Salt Soaps are Fabulous.I’m actually going to cover the “Why” you should use natural salt bars.
8 Reasons Salt Soap Bars are Fabulous for the SkinThey are called spa bars for a reason!
1. Salt Soap Bars are exfoliating.
The salt is added at trace and nicely exfoliates the skin when you decide to felt it or just use a washcloth. Enough of the salt comes off onto the washcloth to help exfoliate the skin; removing dead skin cells and leaving your skin more youthful and glowing.
2. Salt Soap Bars help balance natural oils.Salt bars must be formulated differently in order to not crumble because of the salt. This insures that they have a higher superfat content. Skin is not stripped, but gently exfoliated and nourished at the same time
3. Salt Soap Bars are detoxing.Salts help to draw impurities from the skin, making for a wonderfully detoxing skin routine that doesn’t require a salt bath to accomplish.
4. Salt Soap Bars are NOT drying to the skin.Many people who have not used salt bars think that they will dry the skin because of the salt content, but I have not found this to be true…and I battled dry skin daily before using a handmade salt bar.
5. Salt Soap Bars can reduce acne.Some people have seen amazing results with their acne after switching to a natural salt bar. I believe this is a result of all of the benefits listed so far. The salt helps to gently exfoliate the skin, while detoxing and helping to detoxify and helping to balance the oils.
6. Salt Soap Bars have a creamy lather.Because salt bars are formulated differently, they end up having a creamy lather rather than a big bubble lather. This gives a luxurious feel as you are washing.
7. Salt Soap Bars have Minerals for the skin.Sea Salt contains many minerals, primarily magnesium, potassium, iodine, calcium, and zinc.
8. Salt Soap Bars can help reduce Inflammation.
The combination of minerals, oils, and salt will help relieve water retention, helping reduce inflammation in legs, as well as other problem areas. ance the oils.